How should the engine oil level be checked correctly?
1. The vehicle must be parked on flat surface. After switching off the engine, wait until the oil is drained into the crankcase housing.
2. Remove the rod, wipe it and reinstall, check the oil level again.
3. If the oil level is less than the maximum one, this can be defined easily using traces on the rod.
4. Add the required oil quantity and reinstall the cover.
5. About one minute after the oil drain into the crankcase housing, install the rod and check the oil level again. Add the oil, if necessary.